Junior Software Developer
$70k-$80k + Equity, Plus Benefits
Office Location: Westlake, Seattle, WA (Non-Remote)
See if this checklist describes you:
- You are early in your career as a software developer.
- You want to work on a small development team.
- You want to gain experience with a variety of different technologies.
- You like knowing your customers’ names and you care about their problems.
- You like knowing everyone you work with.
- You crave feedback and want to get better at your job everyday.
- You make mistakes, but you own fixing them.
- You are not afraid to ask for help when you are in over your head.
- You are enthusiastic about learning new things.
If it does, you should join our small team in developing software for a meaningful cause! At Invio, our mission is to modernize clinical trials, saving lives by getting new treatments to market faster.
Invio is looking for a full-time junior software developer who can assist with its development efforts. Upon being hired, you will responsible for designing, building, and testing solutions within existing web applications. You will also be responsible to assist in resolving tier 2 support issues, and managing deployments when they cannot be performed automatically by our continuous deployment pipelines.
This position comes with medical, dental, and vision benefits. You will report to and work alongside our CTO out of our Westlake office, located in a suite within Thinkspace in Seattle, WA. As your overall knowledge of the organization, the market, and software development grows, you will be given opportunities to take on larger and more sophisticated tasks within the company. Ideal candidates would be in a constant pursuit to learn new tools and techniques to gain experience.
The candidate must have at least one of the following:
- Successful completion of a Computer Science degree (or a degree in a related field)
- 1+ year of professional experience in a software developer role
- Open source repository showing sufficient development knowledge
Relevant Bonus Skills
The following technologies are used in our current development processes, so an applicant with knowledge in these areas would garner preferential consideration:
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Relational Databases (we use MySQL)
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment Pipelines
- Single-Page Applications that consume REST APIs
- .NET Runtime (we use .NET Core & ASP.NET Core)
- Git (we use GitLab, and a little GitHub)
- Google Cloud Platform
Contact email@example.com to apply; please be sure to include your résumé.
See our Careers page for more information about working at Invio.