$120k on-target earnings, plus equity and benefits
Office Location: Westlake, Seattle, WA (Remote OK)
See if this checklist describes you:
- You like knowing your customers’ names and you care about their problems
- You are familiar with the healthcare or pharmaceutical space
- You have been a quota-carrying sales professional
- You are eager to take on a bigger role as a sales leader
- You want to bring meaningful solutions to an important problem
If that sounds like you, then come join us in at Invio! Our mission is to modernize clinical trials, saving lives by getting new treatments to market faster. Our product is SourceDrive, a B2B SaaS solution that connects clinical trial sponsors to the research sites in their clinical trials, enabling faster clinical trials with better data quality and improved patient safety.
We’re already in use at top tier research institutions (like Cedars-Sinai Medical Center) and are looking to scale commercialization. In support of that goal, Invio is looking for a full-time Account Executive. You will be responsible for using a consultative sales approach to identify, qualify, and obtain new clients. In order to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, you will be responsible for growing sales pipelines through lead generation activities, and then managing the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, web-based and onsite presentations, contract negotiations, and closure.
You will report to our CEO and work in collaboration with internal teams in product development, project management, and product support. Ideal candidates will already have experience selling similar categories of clinical trial software solutions, such as electronic data capture (EDC), clinical trial management systems (CTMS), or electronic trial master files (ETMF).
- 3+ years experience in direct sales, account management, or business development
- Healthcare and/or clinical research experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with current and potential clients
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present information in a confident and concise manner
- Must be self-motivated, capable of multi-tasking and attentive to details
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically 6+ months in duration
- Demonstrated analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time to customers and conferences
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
This position includes medical, dental, and vision benefits.
Invio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Contact email@example.com to apply; please be sure to include your résumé.
See our Careers page for more information about working at Invio.